Thursday, August 21, 2008

About Me

Hi! My name is Tina. I am at South working on my 2nd undergraduate degree; my first one is in Business Management. Actually most of my time is spent at South; until this week I have worked full time for the past 2 years in the Accounts Payable Department. I have gone part -time to finish my Elementary Ed degree. I should enter pre-sequence in January.
Some interesting and not so interesting facts about me:

  • I am the oldest child of five children; I'm 28, I have two sisters one is 25 the other is 12 and I have two brothers one is 23 and the other is 10. Yes I am 17 years older than the youngest one!
  • I have been married for 6 years this September.
  • I have one "daughter", a four year old yellow lab mix named Dixie! (I will post pics of her soon!)
  • I throughly enjoy reading for pleasure, not studying, in between semesters to relax; I also like to fish, go to the beach, and watch movies!
  • I just moved from west-west Mobile to Spanish Fort....my house sold in exactly two weeks and had to be completely moved out in five days!!!! Yes I have had a busy couple of weeks! I will move in my apartment this weekend!

1 comments:

noelle shipman said...

I liked reading about your life! I thought i had alot going on until i read your blog! It made me realize that i don't need to complain about how much i have going on because i don't have a husband,or a job. I am just a full-time student.Good for you, you are doing great.