Monday, August 25, 2008

ALEX Info

Today I reviewed the ALEX or the Alabama Learning Exchange website at http://alex.state.al.us. This website is a very helpful website for information for new and existing teachers. The website contains lots of resources such as lesson plans designed by grade and subject, professional development information, helpful web links and information on ACCESS, which is a program that provides students to participate in classes that their school does not have, such as AP courses, elective and other web based courses.

I think that this is a very helpful website will be very, very helpful when I begin teaching. Because of the vast amount of resources it will allow me to reduce stress by finding great lesson plans while I am still getting my routine and groove as a new teacher. Also it will provide me with fresh and creative ideas to teach lessons.

1 comments:

noelle shipman said...

Your post was very informative!!