Monday, December 1, 2008

09/01/08 FischBowl Post

My reaction to this movie....goodness I don't know. While watching it I had so many thoughts go through my head. The longer I watched it the more anxious I felt. I mean here we are going to school working on a degree that is ever changing. Which reemphasises the need to continually educate yourself even after graduation. How can a teacher expect to get a four year degree and that education be enough to teach for the next 25+ years? Teachers have to continually go to workshops and training to try to stay on the cutting edge of what is out there so that they will be equipped well enough to teach future children.
I was also amazed to see how the world is changing "exponentially". It never stops amazing me and it re-affirms my belief that I am living in one of the greatest generations that has yet to exist in this world. I wish that more people would realize this and stop taking for granted all that we have been blessed with.

0 comments: